The structure of Dietl Square is an example of 19th-century Polish spa architecture with little influence of western art. At the entrance to Dietla Square there is the building "Old Chancellery" built in 1864 - 65. The place of the first spa house was taken in 1864 by the "Palace" villa with a beautiful clock tower in the southern part.
The building belonged half to Józef Szalay and his son Władysław. In 1880 he got into the hands of the Academy of Skills. Until 1939, he served as a hotel, followed by the restaurant "Zdrojowa". Dietl Park is adjacent to the Upper Park Count Adam Stadnicki founded by Jan Kutscher, and then expanded and decorated by J. Szalay. He brought many rare specimens of trees. Among the trees growing in the park we can meet: beeches, firs, limes, maples, larches, oaks, thujas and pines. In the upper part of the Park stretches a larch woodland planted in 1909 - 1911 from seeds imported from Tokyo. On the edge of the Park behind the "Upper Swiss" there is a spa chapel dedicated to Our Lady Queen of Heaven. Designed by J. Szalay, built in 1844-1847 in neo-Gothic style.
In the altar there is an oil painting by J. Szalay's "Madonna with Child". On the walls there are three marble tablets dedicated to Stefan, Józefina and Józef Szalay. Next to the chapel is an ancient larch, which was established as a natural monument. Opposite the chapel stands a concert bowl built around 1950, in which concerts were held for patients. The western corner of Dietl Square is the "Pod Bogarodzicyą" house built in 1853 by Szalay. The "Holenderka" and "Dom nad Zdrojami" villas occupy the northern part of the square. "Dutch" was built in 1855 in the Dutch style. Attention is also drawn to the monument - the bust of the creator of the spa, Józef Szalaya, unveiled on 12.05.2002.